"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Frankly, I'm into the other Franco


Alright. So towards the end of last year my Facebook and newsfeed was overwhelmed by the everpopular sippers of HATERADE that for one reason or another got it in their heads that this actor dude wasn't good enough to speak at their commencement ceremony. I didn't find it particularly important to agree or disagree with this idea, but I did find it entertaining that Franco cancelled (or was cancelled, who knows) and for a brief period the graduating class of '09 was left without a commencement speaker. That's what happens when you complain! I kid. Obviously there was not much of a lesson to be learned since his replacement, as I was told, gave a truly incredible speech. Anyway, I didn't find this little video particularly funny, but it had it's moments, and since it regards my alma mater I just had to share. Thanks Jaina for linkin' me this.



Now on the other hand, what I DID find wildly amusing was this next clip, featuring James Franco's little brother--Dave Franco, who I must say is a fiiiiiiiiine specimen. Mmmhmm. Move the eff over James!


Mmhm. Yum. Who's with me?


In other news,
Catherine McNeil models a studded off-white jacket (perfect.) Kendra Spears gives great face, as does all time favorite Carmen Kass (not pictured yet). And Rickard Sund takes a great picture.



































Things that came up today:
  • Flamin' Hot Cheetos
  • ulterior motives
  • "Good Hair" Official Trailer (2009)
  • some more very talented YouTube celebrities

No comments: