"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Whatever happened to?



Most people that know me well know that

if in high school I had studied models less and AP Bio more, that 4 would have been a 5.

But then I wouldn't have been able to say that I could name every model in your magazine.




Hahaha.
Today I pulled out my W magazines from 2005-- probably the peak of my interest in models and the whos who of thereof.

I don't know why I'm talking so much, all I really wanted to say today was--

what ever happened to Solange Wilvert and Polina Kouklina? If you know please tell me. I'm currently lazy.



Things that came up today:
  • lunch at Mas' Islamic Restaurant (highly recommended-so good!)
  • the best holiday in the world- 4th of July
  • W Magazine
  • apologies
  • trying to be nice
  • daring to be in love... but not courageous enough

1 comment:

Shadenonconform said...

I will continue to say i love you and you're awesome. Because you really are...Moving on.

I also tagged you in the stylish and versatile blogger awards. Visit my blog for more details. I hope this brings you out of your blogging hiatus.

Toodles missy.