"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

"Behind every hot girl


is a guy who's tired of f---ing her."

Interesting thought.

Usually I'da saved this for Things That Came Up Today, but it's too good so here it is now, the music video directed by photographer Anthony Dickenson for "Animal" by Miike Snow-- pay attention to the lyrics too. (The first thing I usually do :P )




Next up,

Yesterday I snuck over to CVS during my internship, because I just HAD to have some magenta hued nail polish. After finding the perfect color (actually, two perfect colors,) I went over to the cash register to well, (obviously,) pay for these items. As I reached in to my wallet with my hand bedecked with my new MacDonald's Hello Kitty watch (mentioned previously--thank you eBay!), to my horror I realized that I would soon be pulling out THIS:
...my new Hello Kitty inspired Debit card that I love-- but when held in the same hand with the same wrist bedecked in Hello Kitty apparel... wooo do I seem enthusiastic much??

Even the girl ringing up my nail polish took notice.

I decided that from now on I'd have to pull out my card with the other hand. After which I decided, yeah right like I really care. Hello Kitty is my current fix and around here we go big or we go home... and THEN go big!

As always, just work it.

Milani Nail Art in "Cool Vibe" & Revlon "Steel-her heart" (Shouldn't it be steel-his?)
Still speaking of Hello Kitty,

"Dr. Romanelli has gotten together with Sanrio for a special Hello Kitty collaboration, produced by Medicom Toy. The project between the three companies features three different styles of DRx/Hello Kitty figures in addition to a capsule clothing collection. The inspiration for the collection stems from the good doctor’s fascination with medical science. Stay tuned for further information into the collection."



Which just made me smile because what's better than a current fix coming together with your forever fix (career/aspirations/lifetime hobby/etc.) ?





Things That Came Up Today:
  • office drama
  • 1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Nomad, all in Black
  • "The Monk That Sold His Ferrari" by Robin Sharma
  • Arnold Palmer, Lemon Iced Tea, Three glasses of water-no ice-with lemon, BLT Pizza, NEW Hawaiian Barbeque Chicken Pizza, Waldorf Chicken Salad, Miso Salad; California Pizza Kitchen
  • white














No comments: