"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Have you ever thought about having your own talk show?

The following was a question posted to me on my formspring.me account


Have you ever thought about having your own talk show?

YES INDEED!

In fact, at first I thought about simply being an mTV VeeJay on TRL. My imagination can't take such limits though, and eventually I started daydreaming about having my own talk show entirely. I guess it was around sixth or seventh grade-- and I remember meticulously planning out this show in my journal. It was to be called "The Mia Show" and would have all sorts of segments all starting with the letter M-- "Mia's Man of the Week" "Mia's Must-Haves" "Mia's Moment" etc. etc. The show would of course end every week with an inspiring famous quote, and the segment would be called "Mia's Mantra."

I wasn't ever serious about the show for how much time you think I put into it. I am just a very detail-oriented dreamer. There was even going to be a Mia Magazine.

Looking back on it I would never market myself as Mia. Samiah or bust.

Great question.

Ask me anything

No comments: