"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Saturday, January 2, 2010

If you could choose any profession without the need to feel obligated to earn a living/pay the bills and only to gain daily self-fulfillment and enjoy

The following was a question posted to me on my formspring.me account


If you could choose any profession without the need to feel obligated to earn a living/pay the bills and only to gain daily self-fulfillment and enjoyment, what would you choose?

You know, I would expect myself to answer with things such as "Talent/model agent," artist/photog, or blogger/writer. But at the end of the day, the only answer that I want to give, even just on the basis of daily self-fulfillment and enjoyment, is "doctor." I can't imagine what could be better. And realizing that makes me feel very content. So thank you for asking this question and helping me realize that.

=)

Ask me anything

No comments: