"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm so feelin this right now

This weather, is PERFECT.

According to my iGoogle weather:

68°F

Current: Overcast
Wind: SE at 2 mph
Humidity: 70%


I've had enough with ridiculously hot summers thank you very much. I like the 68 degrees, the overcast, the strangely secure feeling of slowww moootiiooonnn which the gray of the sky does for me. Like I have all morning to write this post if I wanted. I like that.


Discovered a new song today-- it's great, great timing too. Called Summer Blue by Money Mark, who to the best of my knowledge is the 4th member of the Beastie Boys. Whatever, check it.


So what I'm really so feelin right now, are these:

MX sunglasses by New York-based brand Supreme. I like that word.


My parents named me under the impression that's what it meant. I'll tell you now, it is.

B-)



Things that came up today (not much because it's only 11:28 AM):

  • "Werewolf" by CocoRosie
  • Jeff Koons
  • HunterGatherer
  • TB tests
oh. And things that came up a few days ago but I forgot to mention:
  • men growing hair on their faces
  • horses allowing humans to ride them
  • Paul McCartney's hair-really shiny in the Abbey Road poster

No comments: