"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Saturday, May 29, 2010

Half-steppin'

Yes so I was beginning my day as I do every day listening to "Can't Be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus, you know, my daily morning mantra...

Just Kidding.

Actually I woke up and played (yet again...) that new Kanye song thats been leaked. (Thanks bro.) What a raw piece of beat to charge yourself for the morning with right?

Anyway
as a joke on my brother I decided to follow up to "Power" with "Can't Be Tamed" (I'm actually still fairly impressed that is what they are using for the NBA Final commercials...)

and then I noticed how that Previous semi-circle link button was placed right at the spot where the rest of Rihanna (iloveyou)'s fabulous derriere was cut off.

Only I would probably notice anything like that, but I thought it was pretty funny/clever/amusing/befuddling... whether or not it was intentional. Everything usually is.

OH OH

speaking of fabulous ways to start your morning-- this chick is my ABSOLUTE (current) FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD:


Things that came up today:
  • once in a while, fries animal style
  • the best song I've heard in a long time-- Kid Cudi - All Talk ft Chip Tha Rapper & Christian Bale (after the jump)
  • LAMP at RSS
  • a homemade chocolate chip cookie
  • autotune is our way of life
  • "finesse"
  • "I feel ya creepin' I can see ya from your shadow" (after the jump)

No comments: