"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's okay not to like Taylor Swift. I DONT!

This post is dedicated to all the Jenny Lewis fans out there that understand good female artistry.


So out of nowhere, "Silver Lining" popped into my head today. So as usual, I rush over to YouTube (WHAT would I do without You' ?) and play the video.

The video plays and now, I'm not sure how often you do this, but if you ever take the time to read the comments on pretty much ANY video on YouTube, you will be so impressed by the sheer HILARITY that ensues on these comment postings. I guarantee it!

Well I was impressed this time. There weren't so many inane comments as there were some COMPLETELY GENIUS ones riling about how "Taylor Swift should be banned from radio and tv" and how her "voice is shit" and just about everything that my one fellow anti-Taylor co-conspirator and I have been desperately wanting to hear from other than just each other. All hail individuality, singularity, and as I stated in my last post, self-sufficienty-- but hey if "great minds think alike" well then "the more the merrier" !!

My new best friends:





That last "Good comment" thumbs up was from me =)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: