"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Classroom of De Stijl"

I feel like a baby.

B A B

B Y


Older.

Older Prettier

Redder

Bigger Fatter

All tatted up like you've been somewhere

like you've "seen things"

big foreheads and big wrinkles

or that one forehead covered pristinely

with her bangs and her red lips and she

looks

so

old

but pretty

but old

but


why the hell you here.

He's speaking with an accent!
Get out of here

GO!

G O


Is it that or your deep voice. Or his

bald head under his bowler hat

and her fluffy fancy outfits

lacey

noir

red lips.

Maybe they'll tell me how to say "Mommy wow"


and I'll see how you stole big kid from me now.


I'm the baby big kid

big kid baby

or just the

big baby kid

And you look huge
and you limbo
on my education
on my time
on my walk
on my voice
in
my place
me

Where are my babies.




No comments: