"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Thursday, September 24, 2009

Patent Leather and Lace

scratch that... and CHAINS BABY!!


So first Converse had the genius to come out with a jersey design, and now what do the geniuses do? PATENT LEATHER CONVERSE-- talk about a yum.
(All links to product after the jump.)
Next up,

I was eyeing these all summer. Realistically at this point in my life I would have no wear to wear them so I have not yet splurged. I think what turns me on the most about these is that Rihanna's ghost stylist (WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU THESE DAYS?!) would totally have approved.





I guess more realistic options in terms of day to day use would be:


However in price, my first choice (the heels) are probably more buyer friendly (in this day and age anyway)





Oh and by the way yes, my birthday is indeed coming up =P JUST KIDDING


...Well it is, but EH YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;-D





Things that came up today:
  • Creme Brulee
  • the inconvenience of construction work
  • the joy of receiving packages, even if you self-ordered them
  • a leaky water bottle
  • a new water bottle (ALUMINUM AND ECO-FRIENDLY)
  • hot. hot. heat.
  • Julian Casablancas' new solo album to drop on October 19th (my birthday!)

1 comment:

SPIDEYMAN said...

i really like the last shoes you posted.