"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Sunday, April 27, 2008

if only

the story i'm about to share would apply too to my chosen career path of medicine.


Haha ha...

I've recently experienced sheer contentment and I wanted to share this with you, since I have been sharing with you the source of this sheer contentment all along the way anyway!


I need to get back to studying for my O-chem midterm so I'm going to have to rush through this, but I might come back and pretty it up later to keep with the quality standards i set for myself here... and everywhere =p


This past Friday, after a long day of class I headed into the Bruin Store to check out if they carried any mustard colored Vans that I could splurge my Karaoke night winnings on.

They didn't.

But with what happened next I seriously did not care!


I ran into my photography teacher, which was cool because I hadn't yet apologized to him for missing class last week.

He took the apology very well. He responded by accolading my pictures and telling me that in every class he gets those people that are just in there, pointing and shooting and catching nothing. But my pictures were actually something to look at, and if I want to, I should really pursue photography.

I kept saying thank you and smiling. It felt/feels really good to know that I've created images that are worthwhile-- the validation of even a hobby skill is still really appreciated.

So yeah I was very content.

What a lame post. My apologies =)

No comments: