"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lo Ling, this is Les Paul. Les Paul, meet Lo Ling--

Lo Ling; "Better Way" - Ben Harper; 7:3-something PM; my desk my room in diamond bar: lustful, inspired, accomplished, inspired --again.



My brother got a new guitar

a few months ago.










She's gorgeous.

I just want to pet it* all day. And stare at the marked frets of her neck--they shine like the polished insides of abalone. You've probably already seen how well the unpolished insides shine, and these look like POLISHED insides. Wow.



I think I've finally discovered the one thing that I'm really good at. No, it isn't gift-wrapping. Although I'm pretty kick-ass when it comes to gift-wrapping. I can gift-wrap anything. And it will look nice too.











*I'd feel awkward referring to myself as stroking "her"

No comments: