"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Friday, January 18, 2008

always have to steal my kisses from you

I want to go exploring laaaaaate at night. Whatever that means anymore. "Late at night". Two 'o clock in the morning used to be late at night for us. Now its early.

But I really would like to. And you know tunnels? YEAH TUNNELS! Yayuhh. I want to ride through tunnels on things with wheels while someone, maybe myself, swivels a flashlight around creating spooky images on the sides of the spooky tunnel.

And then you know the places at the very top of tall hills with great views of things that are so far away and they're so far away that they are pretty. Because things far away are always better that way. It'd be nice to cool down there after a frivolous night of explorations and tunnel-running.

What else. Oh yeah. I would also like to not be alone when I'm doing this. Because people are constantly getting killed in Westwood. I dont even know if there are hills in westwood. I dont even know why I'm talking about Westwood. And why I just capitalized it in the last sentence and not in the sentence before.












"All this indecision,
all this independent strength,
still, we've got our hearts on save,
we've got our hearts on safe."

No comments: