"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Sunday, February 25, 2007

grey's anatomy is the worst show. part III - the real deal.

the point that i wrote an essay about a show that i neither watch nor like is that it was mainly for humor. to be honest i thought that if you read it, in the right mindset whether you like the show or not, it would be a funny post. me using unsupported statistic evidence... but i guess when it comes to a show that has become a defining movement (against my will) in this age of television, i dunno what happened with the lightness of my post. and in trying to defend my comic arguments, i realized the same thing that i had in mind when i first wrote the note -- i really don't care.

here's the thing:

although i'm glad that note racked up comments, i'm actually sad that people have more to say about what i have to say about what i dont care about than what i have to say about real things that i DO care about.

to the people that read my real notes - i appreciate it every time. i really do.

and thats where my grey's anatomy is the worst show trilogy ends. thanks.

No comments: