"You Only Live Once" video still; The Strokes

Your own personal jesus


Friday, June 4, 2010

Free Dessert.

I'm trying to get skinny

Not like

UGLY skinny. Fit skinny!

So I bought these pants recently: Silence & Noise Full Back Zip Cigarette Jeans


They're cool. Kinda tight.

Not like

UGLY tight

but there's always room for improvement.



So after deciding this, I...

ate one chocolate croissant, one semi-small plate of hot brownie fudge paired with vanilla frozen yogurt, and one lemon sugar cookie.


Yep.


There's really only a few things I fall prey to more than the taste of saturated sugar in my mouth. The first of them being Kanye West. The second of them being my relentless drive to continually serve others. (Insert medical school personal statement here)


So, I have made a resolution.


From now on, every time I fall prey to my overwhelming desire for the delicious antinutricious--


I will treat someone to dessert.


So first three to respond--


I shall treat you all.



Don't tempt me.



Things that came up today:
  • Like A Virgin - Madonna
  • Alexander Wang Resort 2011 (my favortie look after the juuuump)

1 comment:

Dominique said...

looks like i'm first on that list! how do you work out? i just got a gym membership at 24